Whether you are an empty-nester or busy launching a second career, our boutique-style residential management assists you in every way you expect.
In 1978, with nothing but the values of service, commitment, and integrity, we started Williams & McDaniel Property Management. Our humble beginnings were three rental residential apartments in Guelph. We took each resident's request at a time, and toiled away into the wee hours of the morning, to make the apartments better, the service quicker, and the residents happier.
More than three decades later, little has changed.
We might be nearly two thousand apartments strong, own more than twenty buildings, operate in more than ten cities, and have an ever-growing fleet of efficient building managers, but our values still remain the same. Service. Commitment. Integrity. Our entire team still toils away into the wee hours of the morning to make the apartments even better, the service even quicker, and the residents even happier.
Growing as a niche company, we chose The Sovereign (formerly, Petrie Kelly building) as our central office. Its historic and architectural significance symbolizes our moorings in traditional values and long-standing quality.
Along with an expanding team of building managers and office staff, our team consists of:
To Be Recognized As The Preferred Home Provider In Ontario, Canada.
- Residents and Customers To exceed the expectations of our residents and customers by providing exceptional customer service while promoting a sense of community
- Community To enhance the community by creating and providing well-maintained, environmentally-friendly and secure premises
- Our Team To provide our team with a secure, enjoyable, and challenging work environment that creates opportunities for personal development
- Business Associates To create partnerships with skilled and trustworthy associates who share our goal of providing exceptional service to our customers
- Shareholders To reward our shareholders by enhancing the value of our properties
Why Rent With Us
You will find many benefits to living with us. some of them are listed below.
Some can only be experienced.
- Provincial Accreditation On November 2, 2011, we won the confidence of the Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) through our insistence on using best management practices while serving our residents. The Certified Rental Building Program was launched in Guelph at Regency Court Apartments. We became the first property management company to offer industry-certified apartments for rent in Guelph, Midland, Orillia, Orangeville, Fergus, Elora, and Elmira.
- Prime Locations You are never too far away from anything you need, even while you live in tranquility, amidst great views.
- Walkable Neighbourhoods Leave the car at home to catch everything from Bay Street to Main Street while walking to your grand kids, jogging along the river bank, or strolling to your friends. The average Walk Score for our largest locations is 83. Make the most of it!
- Value Customized service, consistently high quality, and a management that listens to your needs welcome you home every day.
- 24/7 Managers Our courteous Building Managers are professional and easily accessible.
- Active Communities Start a car pool, plan a trip, or gather on your buildings' landscaped grounds for a fund-raising pot luck - you will find plenty of like-minded friends.
- Empowered Employees When you submit a request or raise a concern, your Building Manager is empowered enough to take immediate action and look into your needs.
Plus a Wealth of Features
- Select from studios, 1/2/3 bedroom suites and penthouses
- Fresh carpeting/ impeccable hardwood floors
- Generous closet space
- Balconies/ private patio*
- Pre-installed fridge and stove
- Dining area
- Storage space
- On-site laundry
- Outdoor parking
- Secured underground parking*
- Security: controlled entrance
- In-suite intercom and security cameras
- State-of-the-art fire prevention systems
- Preventive maintenance program
- Wheelchair accessibility*
- Social rooms*